ALDITURISMO – EXPLORAÇÃO TURISTICA S.A. (AP Hotels & Resorts) respects your privacy.
WHO ARE WE?
Your data will be processed by Alditurismo – Exploração Turistica S.A., legal person nr. 507 947 843, with registered offices in Rocha Baixinha, Olhos de Água – Apartado 6115, telephone number +(351) 289 540 100, hereinafter “AP Hotels & Resorts” or “our corporate society”. In addition to Alditurismo – Exploração Turística S.A., get to know the other Hotel Units that are part of the AP Hotels & Resorts Group:
Cabanas Formosa – Exploração Hoteleira Lda.
Rua Tuberária Major, Cabanas de Tavira, 8800- 591 Tavira, Portugal
Tax ID: 514 199 644
Eva – Sociedade Hoteleira S.A.
Avenida da República nº1, 8000-078 Faro, Portugal
Tax ID: 502 027 908
Maria Nova – Sociedade Hoteleira S.A.
Rua António Pinheiro nº17, 8800-323 Tavira, Portugal
Tax ID: 513 847 863
Rochoriental – Sociedade Hoteleira S.A.
Av Tomás Cabreira, Praia da Rocha, 8500- 802 Portimão, Portugal
Tax ID: 500 480 109
Vicfalésia – Sociedade Hoteleira S.A.
Rua do Pinhal Açoteias, Praia da Falésia, 8200- 593 Albufeira, Portugal
Tax ID: 501 949 224
The processing of personal data of the users carried out by Madre group, owner of AP Hotels & Resorts and the sending of marketing communications through various channels are in conformity with the existing national and community legislation, in particular with the recent EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation of Data Protection).
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
AP Hotels & Resorts is responsible for the processing of personal data and will only handle your personal data when:
It has a legitimate interest in doing so, in particular:
a. To maintain the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with our corporate society;
b. For reservation management;
c. For check-in, billing and payment;
d. For compliance with legal norms;
e. For the pursuit of legitimate interests of our corporate society (namely security of persons and goods, events, research and product development);
f. For a response to requests for information (budget requests, reservation confirmations, etc.)
g. To provide own services (provision of services and adequacy of treatments in SPAs, management of personal preferences such as smoker/non-smoker, preferred floor, limited mobility, newspapers and magazines, etc.);
h. To be able to contact our corporate society through e-mail;
i. To inform our corporate society about activities, campaigns, promotions, events, among others, that we consider to be of interest;
j. To carry out questionnaires about the quality of the services we offer, as well as to carry out loyalty actions.
Provided, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and its rights.
2. Have obtained your consent to treat your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or
3. It is necessary to comply with contractual obligations and legal obligations that apply to it
WHAT IS THE AIM OF OUR DATA HANDLING?
When you fill out the forms available on our website or fill out the registration forms at the front office of the Hotel, your personal data (such as name, email, telephone number or address) is collected by Madre group, owner of AP HOTELS & RESORTS and are used to respond to your questions or requests or provide you with information.
If you register for one of our events, some of your personal data may be shared with event organizing institutions and/or with other participants.
By providing us with your contact details, Madre group, owner of AP HOTELS & RESORTS may contact you for marketing purposes related to our services, as long as you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you agree, you will receive marketing communications via email. You may at any time object to this data handling.
The personal data you provide us with will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
Your consent is essential for AP HOTELS & RESORTS to process your personal data for these purposes. However, if you choose not to give your consent, your visit and use of our website will not be affected.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Our policy is to keep data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. However, in certain cases, we may keep the data for longer periods, in particular when the law requires us to.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time you may:
1. Request access to the information we maintain about you. As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are treated or not, and if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
2. Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. As the owner of the personal data, you have the right that AP HOTELS & RESORTS, without undue delay, correct inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
3. Request the deletion of your personal data As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to ask AP HOTELS & RESORTS to delete your data, without undue delay, and it has the obligation to erase the personal data, without undue delay, when, in particular, one of the following reasons
a. Personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
b. You have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other fundament for such treatment;
c. Goes against data handling and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the handling of the data.
4. Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data. As the holder of the data you have the right to ask AP HOTELS & RESORTS for the limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following applies in particular:
a. To contest the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows AP HOTELS & RESORTS to verify its accuracy;
b. The processing of data is lawful and the holder of the data opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the limitation of its use;
c. AP HOTELS & RESORTS no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
d. When opposing data handling, until the legitimate grounds of the controller are established, these will prevail over those of the subject of the data.
5. Opposing the processing of your personal data In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by AP HOTELS & RESORTS, or the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling, you can still, at any time, oppose the processing of your personal data.
6. If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which AP HOTELS & RESORTS are subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter, sent to the above mentioned address.
You may be asked to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is only shared by the owner.
You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request cannot be immediately met. In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to that effect, within one month from the moment the request is made.
When filling out the form with your data (Name and Email) available on the WiFi internet access of AP Hotels & Resorts, belonging to the Madre group, your data may be processed for the purposes of communicating marketing campaigns.
You may at any time object to this data processing.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We strive to keep your data safe, being employed appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons. We submit our security systems and policies to periodic analysis to ensure that data is secure and protected. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our site.
We also respect the confidentiality of your information. As such, we do not sell, distribute, or otherwise make your information commercially available to any entity. We will only communicate your data to third parties if such communication of data is necessary for the provision of services or by legal obligation.
IN CASE OF DOUBT
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us: